PPLD.org, The Catalog, and wireless may also be unavailable as we run server updates.
How to install Google Chrome Frame (for OverDrive in IE8 and earlier):
- Go to the Chrome Frame installer page (http://www.google.com/chromeframe?quickenable=true) using Internet Explorer.
- Click Activate Google Chrome Frame.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to install the plug-in.
- You will need to grant permission to the installer to run and add the plug-in to Internet Explorer.
- CyberShelf: eAudios
- CyberShelf: eBooks
- CyberShelf: Checking Out eBooks
- CyberShelf: Read eBooks in your Browser
- CyberShelf: Kindle
- CyberShelf: Using Apps
- CyberShelf Classes
- CyberShelf Download Station at Sand Creek Library
- How to Delete OverDrive Audiobooks from iPod
- Supported eBook, Audio, and Video Devices
The OverDrive Media Console and mobile apps are not compatible with the Google Chrome (Chromebook) operating system as it is a Linux based operating system.
How Do I?
Social Media Links
Cheyenne Mountain Library
High Prairie Library
Manitou Springs Library
Old Colo. City Council (OC3)
Old Colo. City Library
Page One Writer's Group
Penrose Library Teens
PPLD NOT eNOUGH
Teens at Briargate (TAB)
Ute Pass Library