The Friends of the Pikes Peak Library District welcomes new volunteers to help with our activities:
- Participate in special Friends of PPLD Events
- Advocate for state and local library funding
- Serve on the Friends board or committees to help plan Friends activities
- Volunteer at one of the Branch Friends locations
- Participate in the Friends of PPLD Book Sales
- Sort donated books
- Staff Bookstores at East Library, Library 21c, and Penrose Library
- Sell books, accept book donations, price and shelf magazines, answer customer questions and provide directions, clean and shelve "better" books, and encourage membership in Friends of PPLD.
No particular skills are required other than a love of books and a willingness to assist in a worthy cause.
Please contact the Volunteer Coordinator at 531-6333 x1008 for more information.