Interlibrary Loan (ILL) and Purchase Requests
New to ILL and Purchase Requests?
- Set up a Request It account. Enter your PPLD library card number (your card needs to start with a number “4”) and PIN to register.
Already have an ILL account?
- Apart from a few labels, ILL has not changed.
- Purchase Requests will now be done using WorldCat and your Request It account (formerly ILL account).
Place a request
Follow these steps to place an ILL or Purchase Request:
- Search the Library Catalog first to see if PPLD owns the item
- Not in our catalog? Search WorldCat to find the item you would like to request
- Select the title for more information
- Click on the blue "Request Item" button
- Enter your Request It (formerly ILL) login information
- Make sure all required fields are filled out
- Click the "Submit Request" button
Manage your requests
You can now track and manage your ILL and Purchase Requests through Request It.
- Login to your Request It account.
- Check on the status of an existing item or request an ILL renewal.
- Can't find an item in WorldCat? Login to your Request It account to fill out an Item, Article, or Microfilm request form.
How Do I?
Social Media Links
21st Century Library
Adult Literacy / ESL
Cheyenne Mountain Library
Creative Computer Commons
Friends of Manitou Library
High Prairie Library
Manitou Springs Library
Old Colo. City Library
Old Colo. City Teens
Penrose Library Teens
PPLD Green Team
Ruth Holley Library
Sand Creek Library
Teens at Manitou
Ute Pass Library