- Pencil (optional)
- Button or foil (used gum wrapper works well)
- Six different colors of construction paper or different color paper ads
- Pick a color of paper and cut a small circle (about 2" diameter). You may also draw a circle first with your pencil and then cut it out.
- Take the first circle and place it on another color. Holding the first circle, or glue it down with a small dab of glue, cut around the first circle, just a bit bigger (1/2" bigger for example). Repeat this process using four more different colors.
- Before you fully glue your circles together, decide whether you want to cut fringe around the circle by cutting small slits around the circle's edge.
- Arrange your circles on top of each other, small to large. Finish your flower by gluing a button to the middle of the flower or even a recycled foil (gum wrapper) circle.
- For the stem, cut a thin strip of green construction paper or recycled greenish paper. Cut a leaf or two and glue to the stem.
Watch this project at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0aNRHsAWI0U&list=PLMEg2Dd0dSFctLfDQxsL5S...