We are enjoying all the creative submissions from our Summer Adventurers. Check out Ember's Taco Stand.
"Here is a picture of the Taco Stand that I built with Legos. (My mom helped, too!)
My favorite thing about the Taco Stand is the jail cells for bad guys and a disco floor!"
Ember completed this as part of his Summer Adventure "Make" badge for ages 8-11.
Other "Make" activity options for 8-11 include:
1. Attend a PPLD 7UP Program at your library.
2. Make a pet rock. Tell us what you named it!
3. Make or bake something to eat. What did you make?
4. If you are 9 or older, visit a Makerspace with an adult. If you are under 9, attend any library program
where you get to make something! Find library Makerspaces here."
5. Paint or draw a picture.
6. Build something with cardboard, Legos, or straws. Optional: Send a picture to
firstname.lastname@example.org for us to post on Facebook.
7. Make a gift for a friend.
8. Make your own journal or book.
9. Make a musical instrument. Click here for some ideas.
10. Make something of your own choosing with whatever materials you wish! Tell us about it.
Login to https://ppld.beanstack.org to see more Make challenges for other age groups. Keep adventuring! And, don't forget we also offer weekly Lego Build programs at our libraries, another opportunity for kids to complete their "Make" badges. Check our program calendar.