If an item you have checked out is not returned or renewed by midnight three days after its due date, you will begin to accrue fines. If your fines exceed $10, your card will be blocked and you will not be able use it.
List of Fines:
- Books on CD
- CD Book Kits
- Music CDs
- Playaway Kits
$.25 per day, per item (limit $5 per item):
- Playaway Views
If you've lost an item, follow these steps
- Do NOT purchase a replacement book, we do not accept them in lieu of payment. Most books we receive are pre-processed for the library with covers, labels, cataloging and any other processing completed. Books provided by patrons would not have this work done and would incur additional time and expense.
- During your next library visit, ask staff for the cost of the item
- Pay that amount and you're good to go. There are no other fees or fines to be paid for that item
- If you've paid for the item and you find it later, return it within a year and we will provide a refund.
You can pay fines by cash, check, or credit card.
By cash or check:
- In person at any library location
By credit card (fines exceeding $2.50 only):
- In person at certain library locations with card readers
- Online in the Bills portion of My Account. Click on the "Pay my bills" link and follow the instructions.